Neurorehabilitation center in Vigo in the Vithas Vigo hospital, a reference center for private healthcare in the south of Galicia.
In IRENEA we have a multidisciplinary team of professionals specialized in the field of neurorehabilitation :
- Rehabilitation doctor
- Occupational therapists
- Social worker
They provide an intensive, specialized and individualized treatment to adapt to the specific needs of each patient, whether adult or child, both on an outpatient basis and on an admission basis .
Among the most frequent pathologies that we attend are:
- Acquired Brain Damage
- Cranioencephalic Trauma (traffic accidents, work accidents, sports accidents, falls, etc.)
- Cerebrovascular accidents (ischemic strokes, hemorrhagic strokes, thrombosis, embolism …)
- Cerebral anoxic-ischemic pathology (cerebral anoxia due to cardiorespiratory arrest)
- Infectious brain pathology (meningitis, encephalitis, etc.)
- Brain Tumors
- Degenerative diseases (Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.)
- Cerebral palsy
- Neurodevelopmental disorder